07/07/2015

8 CARRY ON ESSENTIALS FOR LONG HAUL FLIGHTS

I thought I would do a bit of a different post and just do some of my favourite long haul travel essentials for your carry on. Obviously this doesn't include things like toothpaste or deodorant because that should be a given... but these are 8 things I always have in my carry on so that I can feel as fresh as possible when stepping off the plane. They are all under the 100ml limit and can easily fit in a smaller makeup bag within your carry on but are also great no matter what climate you are travelling to and from. Let me know if any of you like this type of post and want me to do some more ! x


8 carry on essentials for long haul flights



1. LIP BALM: 
Eve Lom Kiss Mix Lip Treatment, $30.00 Mecca Cosmetica

2. EYE CREAM: 
Origins Dr Weil Mega Bright Eye Cream, $55.00 Mecca Cosmetica

3. ROSEHIP OIL: 
(My favourite thing to use on planes, it is a small bottle with a dropper but completely gets rid of dry skin on flights! Sometimes I just mix a bit in with moisturiser if my skin isn't too dry).
Grown Alchemist Antioxidant Facial Oil, $24.95 David Jones

4. HAIR BRUSH: 
Tangle Teezer Compact in Feline, $34.95 Hairhouse Warehouse

5. FACE WIPES/MAKEUP REMOVER WIPES: 
Nivea Refreshing Cleansing Wipes (25), $7.50 Priceline

6. HAND CREAM: 
Crabtree & Evelyn Caribbean Island Hand Therapy (25g), $12.00 Crabtree & Evelyn

7. HYDRATING SPRAY: 
(This is the best thing when you are feeling dry or too hot on the plane, 1 spray makes you so refreshed and it smells really good).
Lush Breath of Fresh Air Toner Water, $9.95 Lush Cosmetics 

8. FRAGRANCE ATOMISER: 
(This basically allows you to put your own favourite perfume into this little tube so that you don't have to carry a glass bottle on a trip, but also is under the 100ml limit and is easy to put in a carry on or handbag). 
Travalo Excel in Silver, $20.00 Travalo 

** All prices are in AUD but majority of these things can be found online through international sites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment